Proven Pumps Solution
Flowserve — is a leading manufacturer and aftermarket service provider of pumps and services for the world’s most critical applications in various industries.
Many engineers would prefer to use pumps designed and constructed according to API 610 for toxic, flammable, or explosion-proof services at on-site locations in close proximity to furnaces and boilers in some of the conditions (rules-of-thumb) that are listed below:
- Head exceeds 106 m
- Temperature of pumpage exceeds 149°C
- Driver horsepower exceeds 74 kW
- Suction pressure in excess of 5 bar
- Pump speed in excess of 3600 rpm
The API OH2 is a horizontal, centerline mounted, single stage, overhung pump with end suction and a single bearing housing. The single bearing housing helps absorb the forces imposed on the pump shaft and maintain the position of the rotor during pump operation.
- Petroleum refining, production and distribution
- Petrochemical and heavy-duty chemical processing
- Gas industry services
- Water and general industry in heavy-duty processing
API OH2 Pump Example: